Polyglas D4218 M
Polyglas D4218 M is based on Polyethylene Waxes Emulsion with 23-25% of solid content.
It provides an excellent protection from mechanical sollicitations and scratches while giving a proper slippery surface to the bottle.
Avoids the formation of residues in filters, pipes and solenoids thanks to its double dose of antibacterial
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Polyethylene waxes emulsion.
Beige slightly opalescent liquid
23 – 25 %
32 – 40 seconds
- Cold end treatment for hollow glassware
- Good protection during transportation and
- Gives proper resistance to
- Versatility of application 40-160°C.
- Dilution rate 1-2 %
- Demineralized water is recommended for best results
- Temperature 40-160°C
- Our Technical Service is ready to supply all the relevant information regarding the correct use of our
- Shelf life 12 months in original
- Storage temperature 5 – 30°C
- Polyglas D4218 M must be protected from frost during transport and storage
Refer to the « Food contact status »
Refer to the MSDS
Bohemi Chemicals is certified ISO 9001: 2008.
TUV NORD CERT: for the supply of chemicals and related after-sales services and for use in hot and cold treatment in glass processing